Walk-in interviews for cabin crew at Jet Airways
Be a part of Jet Airways cabin crew and fly the entire globe.
About Jet Airways
– Jet Airways is India’s premier airline company
– Jet flies to 22 international destinations and 51 domestic destinations.
– Etihad Airways is the flying partner with Jet Airways.
You must follow the Eligibility criteria given below to go and attend the interview :-
– Age limit : Candidates should be between 18 and 30 years
– Education qualification : minimum HSC (10 + 2) Pass
– Marital status : Unmarried / Married both can apply
– Language skills : Fluency in English and Hindi
– Height : For Male – 170 cms (minimum) / For Female – 157 cms (minimum)
– Physical features : Pleasing personality and good eyesight are must
– Weight : In proportion to height
– Interactive skills : Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills are must
– A candidate MUST posses a valid Indian passport and must carry resume with 1 passport size and 1 full length photo.
– Dress code for candidate: Western Formals
Interview details :-
– Venue / location & address : Kaledonia, HDIL Building. 4th Floor, Off Western Express Highway, Sahar Road, Near Andheri East Railway Station. Andheri East. Mumbai – 400069, Maharashtra, India.
– Dates of Interview : 7th & 21st February 2015
– Timing : 10am -to- 2pm
= For those who are Experienced cabin crew and those who unable to attend interviews can also apply at jet airways website… www.jetairways.com/careers
= Facebook link :- www.facebook.com/jetairways