About Arya Honda :-
– It is a division of Group Shaman which was established in December 2005
– Company has rapidly become one of the largest Honda dealerships in Mumbai.
– This company has Spread across Mumbai
– Arya Honda has 2 showrooms & 5 workshops catering to South, Central & Western Mumbai.
– Company is having sold over 30,000 & serviced over 5,00,000 Honda Cars since inception.
– Arya Honda has firmly established itself as a customer centric organization.
– Company has it’s Showrooms at Prabhadevi and Bhandup
– Arya Honda has Service Centers at Sewri, Mazgaon, Reay Road, Kalina, Bhandup
Arya Honda requires dynamic & enterprising individuals for the following Job positions to further consolidate it’s position in the growing automobile market, and the introduction of newer models.
Job Position :- EXCLUSIVE DEALER TRAINER
– 2 to 3 years experience in automobile industry.
– Pleasant individual with ability to train team members on technical aspects of the industry as well as soft skills.
– User Level Computer Literacy is essential for all positions.
– Emoluments at par with the best in the industry.
Job Position :- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (CRM)
– Candidates with about 2-3 years experience in customer relationship in the service Industry with fluency in English.
– Knowledge of additional languages would be given a preference.
– Pleasant well mannered with analytical & interpersonal skills.
Job Position :- TEAM LEADERS
– Graduates in any field with about 2-3 years experience in sales with the capacity to handle a team of 5 members.
– Ability to motivate and drive the team to achieve set objectives in a highly competitive environment.
Job Position :- SALES CONSULTANTS
– Candidates with 1 or 2 years of experience in sales with ability to work in a competitive environment.
– Excellent Communication skills with fluency in English.
– Knowledge of other languages preferred.
– Performance linked to incentives which are the best in the industry.
Job Position :- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP EXECUTIVES/ SALES COORDINATORS
– Candidates having 1 to 2 years of experience in Customer Relationship Department of a Service Industry preferred. Fluency in English & vernacular languages would be an added advantage.
Interested candidates can WaIkin for all positions with an updated CV & a recent passport size photograph which both are non returnable.
Date of Interview :
22nd and 23rd June 2018
Timing of Interview :
10am -to- 5pm
Address / Venue of Interview :
near Ravindra Natya Mandir,
Mumbai – 400025.
– Candidates unable to attend the walk-in may send in their resumes with a recent passport size photograph marking the position applied for as the Subject to email id : email@example.com by 24th June 2018.