About The Chembur Gymkhana :
– It is one of the oldest and prestigious clubs within the Central Suburbs of Mumbai with state-of-the-art and full-fledged sports, cultural, social facilities and infrastructure.
Walk-in Interview for An exciting career opportunity at The Chembur Gymkhana
In order to improve the facilities in a professional manner, the
Gymkhana is looking to hire the following professionals
Job Position :- Banquet Manager/Housekeeper (1 Vacancy)
Job role :-
– The candidate will be responsible for maintaining smooth functioning of all the rooms and services.
– He/She shall also be required to oversee maintaining of Banquet Halls In close and effective coordination with the caterers.
Job Experience :- The suitable candidate should have 3-5 years experience for having worked in a dub or hospitality sector, preferable with professional
Qualification Needed : In hotel management and catering technology.
Job Position :- IT Officer (1 Job Position)
Qualification Needed : MCA/Degree/Diploma in computer software.
Job role :-
He/She will be responsible for all the software and hardware related operations, systems security, networking, designing of programs, etc…
Job Experience :- with a minimum experience of 3-5 years in a similar capacity.
Job Position :- Manager – Adminstration / HR (1 Job Position)
Qualification Needed :- The candidate should be a Degree/Diploma holder in Administrative Management/HR
Job Experience Required :- 4-5 years experience.
Job role :-
– He/She will be responsible for day-to-day staff discipline, liasioning and compliance of statutory requirements.
– He/She shall be responsible for imparting training to the staff, performance, taking corrective action in the areas requiring attention.
– He/She shall also ensure to review and improve administrative functioning, quality and procedures in an innovative way.
Job Position :- Receptionists (Only Females – 4 Job Positions)
Qualification Needed :-
– The candidate should be preferably a graduate with pleasing personality, having high standard of public relations skill, fluency in English and Hindi languages.
Job Experience Required :- She should have a minimum experience of 2-3 years for having worked in a similar position, preferably in hospitality sector.
– Candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria may come for a Walk-In Interview.
– Please carry your detailed resume and a passport size photograph for the interview.
Dates of Interview :-
From 10 April to 13th April 2019,
between 3.30 pm and 7.00 pm
At The Chembur Gymkhana,
Phase-1, 16th Road,
Chembur, Mumbai – 400071.